April 04, 2008

Dedication - III

Maybe, I'm just using this blog to improve my PR, readership and the volume of the comments block, but, I consider it just a day when I find it appropriate to dedicate posts to a few people.
So, here's the third dedication, and probably the last on this blog (to use the cliche: not by any stretch of imagination, the least) to someone who I consider one of my dearest friends - who's always around for me; who senses (albeit mostly incorrectly) that I'm angry; who listens to my boring talk, angst and whine patiently, but gives the most objective response; who calls me by various names; who's the only person in the whole wide world to recognize my dancing capabilities (which, out of not just modesty, but fairness and objectivity, I say, are non-existent), who's great fun to 'chill with'. For the one who always wants me to 'win' the tennis of life. Because you're worth it. And dumb people must also get some recognition, isn't it? Though this is hardly a recognition.
So here's to all the chilling, with a fervent hope that this friendship remains this way forever! Cheers!
Thank you.

Atleast it's better than those testimonials people write on orkut.
Posted on 4/4, because my phonebook tells me you're obsessed with 4.

No comments: