April 04, 2008

Dedication - II

This is dedicated to another friend of mine, and the latest addition to the list of this blog's readers, who I know only in bits and pieces now, who I miss off and on. This post is dedicated to those ancient-seeming times. To gulabjamuns, khaa ke aaya hoon, rajma chawal, schoolbus fights, teasing with body-sizes, carrom board and trade, Carmon Sandiego and of course, names in discord with the genders.

In retrospect, I think I've always been bullied by women of my age. Sigh! Curtain rods. And what not.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hahahaha aww that is adorable. And yet true, I do remember those times sometimes and wonder, are they really that far away? It's ok, we've been idiotic, but now we have a chance to revive them. I can make my own rajma chawal now :)
- the bully

Björn Borg said...

Wow! You must treat me to them sometime. I'm sure your cooking capabilities suck, though. :P
And don't worry, you're not the only bully. Quite a few lady bullies around, and more lethal bullies. :)