March 22, 2007

Domestic Bulletin

Sadly, I will have to postpone the discussion on competitiveness and aggressiveness, mostly because of some other issues that occupy my mind right now. Things back home don't seem promising, chief concern among them being the health of my Ma. She's feared to have been suffering from pneumonia. I just hope that this fear is just as baseless as the scare of me suffering from typhoid last year. I just cannot seem to relieve my mind from the tension of her bad health. Honestly, God must fix this; and charge anything from me, if he so desires. Dad's professional ambitions don't seem to be supported by good fortune, atleast so far. I just pray that this bad phase for both of them does an exeunt as early as possible.
My sister's exams are nearing a close, finally. I just hope that she does absolutely spectacularly and stuns us all with her performance in the boards.
Had a sudden craving to go to town today.

No comments: